Audi Cam allows Audi owners to watch an online video of their car filmed by our Audi Trained Technicians while it's in for service or MOT. It is a complimentary online service that gives you complete transparency about the work we recommend for your vehicle. It means that if we find a problem when your car is with us, we won’t just tell you, we will show you.
We will send a link to a video by text or email where an Audi Trained Technician will talk you through what’s wrong and how much it will cost to repair, giving you a real understanding of the problem. You are able to see and authorise work that is needed on your car from your computer or mobile device, so no matter where you are, you can be kept up to date with the progress on your car.
We understand that trust, transparency and convenience are important to you, which is why we have introduced Audi Cam.
How Audi Cam Works:
- Your Audi Trained Technician carries out a complimentary Health Check
- Any work required will be captured on film for your attention
- We will either text you or send you an email with a link to the film
- The Technician will then explain to you the work that we recommend needs doing
- Allows you to authorise work online
Be in complete control when it comes to servicing and repairs when you use Audi Cam
Audi Cam: see the difference an Audi Service makes.